Austin hasn't really drained any fluid since yesterday so they made the decision today to pull the tube. Austin is loving the independence and being tube free! They've taken several chest x-rays today and will do the same tomorrow then make a decision on Sunday about whether he can be discharged or to wait again.
Join us in praying that there won't be any more fluid buildup and that Austin can go home on Sunday!!!